30 Day Damaged Goods Guarantee
We, unfortunately, don't have complete control over what happens after we ship your products. Although it's rare, products can be damaged on their way over to you. If this were to happen to you, all you need to do within 30 days of purchase is provide a photo of your damaged product (to this email address - firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can then we can process a full refund OR we can send you a replacement of the product you purchased. Completely up to you, but you'll need to let us know within the email containing the photo of the damaged product.
Things to remember for eligibility:
- You must have sent a photo of the damaged product to email@example.com
- It must be within 30 days of purchase.
Right now, this is the only policy we,Healthy PCOS, have. Due to food and safety regulations, aside from this policy, we do not offer returns as we cannot guarantee the products' integrity.
Important:We do not offer refunds of any kind if the product has been opened, used, or not in its original condition, please make note of this before making any purchase.
Things You Should Know..
.- You are not allowed to resell the product
- If you are sent the incorrect product by accident simply tell us and we will ship the correct product immediately free of charge
- If you have chemical and food sensitivities, are on other prescribed medications, or have a history of adverse reaction to nutritional supplements, you should check all ingredients and seek advice from your own health care professional before purchasing a product.
- We do not provide shipping labels for any returns.
WARNING: International Import Tax
Because customs policies vary from country to country, international orders may be subject to local customs charges. Any customs, import duties and associated fees are the responsibility of the recipient and are charged once the parcel reaches its country of destination. If goods are above the threshold and customs entry is required, our logistics partner will charge an additional admin handling fee for customs clearance. For more information about your country's customs policies, please contact your local customs office.