Alongside inositol, zinc, and vitamin D, magnesium is a core staple supplement for women with PCOS due to it’s well-known ability to help a range of PCOS symptoms.
- Regulates mood & decreases anxiety
- Improves sleep
- Aids in weight loss
- Helps with migraines & throbbing headaches
Alongside inositol, zinc, and vitamin D, magnesium is a core staple supplement for women with PCOS due to its well known ability to improve a range of PCOS symptoms like inflammation, difficulty sleeping, and insulin-resistance related issues.
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body and plays several important roles in the health of your body and brain such as:
- Converting food into energy: cellular energy production, leading to more energy throughout the day
- Creating proteins from amino acids: protein synthesis; great for muscle development
- Blood sugar and insulin regulation: helps to decrease rapid weight gain and low energy.
- Creating and repairing DNA and RNA
- Contracting and relaxing muscles
- Regulating neurotransmitters (brain chemicals): helps to regulate mood.
- Blood pressure
Because women with PCOS are 19x more likely to have a magnesium deficiency compared to women without PCOS, this supplement should be strongly considered.
Magnesium citrate - 200mg
The effect of magnesium supplementation on metabolic profiles and levels of hormones, thus clinical symptoms in PCOS.
Taken from Biological trace element research
-- In a parallel randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial 60 women with PCOS aged 20–45 years were recruited. Participants were randomly assigned to consume magnesium supplements (containing 250 mg magnesium oxide) or placebo for 8 weeks. After the 8 weeks of magnesium supplementation among women with PCOS the following was found:
For all orders within Australia:
For all international orders:
We will replace ANY order that is lost, stolen or damaged - free of charge
Due to food & safety regulations, we do NOT offer returns as we cannot guarantee the product’s integrity.
If the product is not lost, stolen or damaged, a refund will not be considered.